Jaclyn Hong joined Ropes & Gray in 2016 as an associate in the real estate investments & transactions group. Jaclyn focuses her practice on acquisitions and dispositions of real estate assets, commercial leasing, joint ventures and co-investments, and real estate finance transactions.
Jaclyn also has experience representing lenders in a wide variety of commercial lending transactions, including secured and unsecured financings, acquisition and leveraged financings, and asset based financings.
Prior to joining the firm, Jaclyn was an associate in the finance practice group at a New York-based law firm.
- Representing a major investment fund in the $61 million financing of the acquisition of two data centres in St. Louis, Missouri.
- Representing one of the nation’s oldest and largest investment funds, with over $27 billion of assets under management, in the negotiation of a joint venture to recapitalize and develop an approximately $220 million mixed-use life style center in the Cleveland, Ohio metropolitan area.
- Representing a private mortgage REIT, with over $3 billion of assets under management, in connection with the closing of a master repurchase facility valued at $250 million.
- Co-Author, “Commercial Real Estate in the United States,” Practical Law (November 2016)
- Co-author, “U.S. Issues Orders Requiring Identification of All-Cash Buyers of High-End Residential Real Estate,” Ropes & Gray Alert (January 21, 2016)