Jennifer Hedges trained at Ropes & Gray’s London office and qualified in March 2017, where she gained experience in the private equity, special situations and finance teams. In 2016, Jennifer spent six months on secondment at Ropes & Gray’s Hong Kong office.
Jennifer has a range of experience acting for private equity and corporate clients on domestic and international acquisitions, disposals and restructurings.
- Acting for Bain Capital on its acquisition of NGA UK, a UK payroll and HR Business from NGA Human Resources
- Acting for Ensono, a portfolio company of Charlesbank Capital Partners and leading hybrid IT services provider, in connection with its:
- acquisition of Attenda, a leading UK-based Hybrid IT services provider; and
- acquisition of Inframon, a specialist cloud service provider
- Acting for 3i Group plc on the acquisition of Audley Travel, a provider of tailor-made experiential holidays