Jonathan joined Ropes & Gray in 2017 as an associate in the corporate department. While in law school, Jonathan served as a notes editor for the NYU Journal of International Law and Politics. Jonathan also participated in the Brennan Center Public Policy Advocacy Clinic.
Prior to law school, Jonathan earned a graduate degree at The Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy.
- Represented Harvard Management Company, the investment adviser for the Harvard University endowment, in evaluating, negotiating and structuring real estate, timber and natural resource investments.
- Regularly represents Sands Capital Ventures and other institutional investors in various venture and growth capital equity investments.
- Represented Acushnet Holdings Corp., the parent of Titleist and Footjoy, in its $28.7 million acquisition of KJUS, a premium global ski and golf sportswear company.
- Represented underwriters in the $72 million initial public offering of Fulcrum Therapeutics, Inc.
- Represented Advent International in connection with its sale of Genoa Healthcare, the leading behavioral health specialty pharmacy company in the United States.
- Represented Cove Hill Partners in its investment in SpareFoot, the world's largest online self-storage marketplace, and SpareFoot's simultaneous acquisition of SiteLink, a leading provider of cloud-based software solutions for the self-storage industry.
- JD, cum laude, New York University School of Law, 2017; Notes Editor, New York University Journal of International Law and Politics
- MALD, The Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy, 2014
- BS (Business Administration), cum laude, Boston University Questrom School of Business, 2009
Admissions / Qualifications
- Massachusetts, 2017
- New York, 2018