Joseph Herriges joined the private capital transactions group of Ropes & Gray in 2022. Prior to joining the firm, Joe was an associate in the corporate and mergers and acquisitions team of the Milwaukee office of a national law firm.
During law school, Joe was a member of the Marquette Law Review and worked advising early stage companies for the Marquette Law and Entrepreneurship Clinic.
- Represents clients in connection with:
- mergers and acquisitions, investments, joint ventures, and divestitures
- operational and general corporate matters.
- JD, magna cum laude, Marquette University Law School, 2018; Technology Editor, Marquette Law Review
- BA (Economics), magna cum laude, Marquette University, 2016
Admissions / Qualifications
- Not admitted in Illinois
- Wisconsin, 2018