Lisa M. Henry
Lisa Henry is an associate in the corporate department and a member of the firm’s asset management group. Lisa’s practice focuses on the representation of registered investment companies, their independent trustees, and investment advisers in regulatory, transactional and compliance matters. She has experience with the creation, registration and operation of fund products and the compliance maintenance of investment advisers and investment companies.
- Represents SSGA Funds Management, Inc. on a wide range of matters, including compliance matters, regulatory filings, fund disclosure, board matters and the establishment, registration, and operation of new funds.
- Represents AMG Funds in a variety of different matters, including fund disclosure, regulatory filings, compliance matters, the organization of new funds, fund reorganizations, board matters, and advisory, sub-advisory and other service provider arrangements.
- Represents the Independent Trustees of the Putnam Funds and the Putnam Funds in a wide variety of matters, including fund reorganizations, investment activities, and fund disclosure.
- JD, magna cum laude, Boston University School of Law, 2012; William L. & Lillian Berger Achievement Prize
- BA (Political Science), magna cum laude, Providence College, 2008
Admissions / Qualifications
- Massachusetts, 2012