Margaret (Maggie) Hamlin Curtiss
Maggie Hamlin Curtiss is temporarily on a full-time Client Secondment.
Maggie is a corporate associate in the firm’s Boston office. She represents private equity firms and other private and public companies in the structuring and negotiation of leveraged buyouts, mergers, acquisitions and divestitures and other general corporate and governance matters. During law school, Maggie was a judicial intern to the Honorable William E. Smith, U.S. District Court for the District of Rhode Island. Maggie also served as a law clerk in the Technology Group at another Boston-area firm.
- Represented Audax Group in its acquisitions of Liquid Environmental Solutions, a national provider of non-hazardous waste disposal services, and Active Day, a national provider of adult day health services.
- Represented DuPage Medical Group, one of the nation's largest independent, multi-specialty physician groups, and DMG Management Services in a $1.45 billion strategic partnership with Ares Management.
- Represented TPG Capital in its acquisition of a majority stake in McAfee, a leading independent cybersecurity company.
- Represented Veolia North America in its acquisition of Enovity, a building commissioning and energy services company.
- Represented Altamont Capital Partners in its acquisition of Douglas Products, a manufacturer and distributor of specialty chemical products, and its divestiture of Cascade Windows, a leading manufacturer of windows and patio doors, to CenterOak Partners.
- Pro Bono: Administers and participates in Rosie’s Place CORI Sealing Clinic, a monthly clinic started by Ropes & Gray attorneys in an effort to assist women at the shelter with CORI sealing matters.
- Co-author, “Chancery Court revisits fair value analysis in AOL appraisal action,” International Law Office Corporate Finance/M&A Newsletter (April 10, 2019)