Martha K. Harrison
Martha Harrison is a senior discovery attorney in the litigation department at Ropes & Gray, focusing exclusively on electronic discovery law. Prior to joining Ropes & Gray, Martha was an associate at Bingham McCutchen where her practice included securities litigation and employment law. Martha joined Ropes & Gray in 2008.
Martha has managed large document productions in civil and criminal actions, arbitrations, and during regulatory investigations. Martha currently advises clients on issues such as information governance, document preservation and retention policies, efficient approaches to leveraging document review technology and staffing options for document review projects, forensic collections, cost-shifting and cross-border discovery.
- Co-author, “Strategies To Maintain Privilege In Crisis Response Scenarios,” Law360 (December 11, 2019)
- Co-author, 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2009 supplements, Employment Law, 2d. (Vol. 45 of the Massachusetts Practice Series), Thomson West
- Note, "Claims for Compensation: The Implications of Getting Paid When Appointed Under the Criminal Justice Act," 79 B.U.L. Rev. 553 (April, 1999)
- JD, magna cum laude, Boston University School of Law, 1999
- BA (Political Science), with Honors, University of Michigan, 1992