Reed Harasimowicz joined Ropes & Gray in 2016 as an associate. He practices primarily in the firm's private equity group and has experience representing private equity funds, other strategic investors and private companies in mergers and acquisitions, leveraged buyouts and other strategic transactions. Reed also advises private equity firms and their portfolio companies on general corporate governance matters.
- Represented Kohlberg & Company in its sale of Osmose Utilities Services, Inc., the leading provider of structural integrity management services to power utilities and telecommunications providers, to EQT.
- Represented Silver Lake Partners in its strategic growth investment in GoodRx, a leading source for prescription and healthcare savings.
- Represented TSG and its portfolio company, Duckhorn Wine Company, in its acquisition of iconic American pinot noir winery, Kosta Browne.
- Represented Metalmark Capital and its portfolio company, Premier Research, in its acquisition of Research Professionals Inc., a California-based company that provides regulatory expertise and solutions to biotechnology, pharmaceutical, and medical device companies.
- Represented Cove Hill Partners in its strategic investment in Gamma Technologies, a leading provider of engineering simulation software.
- Represented TPG Capital in its investment in a business combination of Amneal Pharmaceuticals LLC, one of the largest and fastest growing generic pharmaceutical manufacturers in the United States, and Impax Laboratories, Inc., a specialty pharmaceutical company.
- Represented Altamont Capital Partners in its majority equity investment in Sequel Youth & Family Services, a leading national provider of diversified behavioral health programs across the United States.
- Represented Summit Partners and its portfolio company, Paradigm Outcomes, in Paradigm's add-on acquisition of ForeSight Medical, a leading provider of surgical management solutions in the workers' compensation marketplace.
- Represented Audax Group and its portfolio company, Imperial Bag & Paper, in the acquisition of Dade Paper & Bag, a leading distributor of foodservice packaging, facilities maintenance supplies and equipment in the United States, Puerto Rico and the Caribbean.
- Reed Harasimowicz, Nothing New, Man! – The Second Circuit’s Clarification of Insider Trading Liability in United States v. Newman Comes at a Critical Juncture in the Evolution of Insider Trading, 57 B.C. L. Rev. 765 (2016)
- Reed Harasimowicz, The Comfort of Home: Why Peruta v. County of San Diego’s Extension of Second Amendment Rights Goes Beyond the Scope Envisioned by the Supreme Court, B.C. L. Rev. E.Supp. 51 (2015)