Reed Harasimowicz joined Ropes & Gray in 2016 as an associate. He practices primarily in the firm's private equity group and has experience representing private equity funds, other strategic investors and private companies in mergers and acquisitions, leveraged buyouts and other strategic transactions. Reed also advises private equity firms and their portfolio companies on general corporate governance matters.
- Represented Vista Equity Partners in its partnership with Harvest Partners to invest in Granicus, Inc., the leading provider of cloud-based citizen engagement technologies and services.
- Represented Audax Group in its partnership with Linden Capital Partners to acquire StatLab Medical Products, a leading manufacturer and distributor of consumables, reagents, and equipment used by anatomic pathology, molecular diagnostics and other laboratories.
- Represented Genstar Capital and its portfolio company Signant Health in its acquisition of VirTrial, LLC, a leading provider of software solutions for remote site startup and decentralized clinical trial conduct.
- Represented Change Healthcare and its portfolio company eRx Network in its acquisition of PDX, Inc., a leader in providing patient centric and innovative technologies for pharmacies and health systems.
- Represented Blackstone Group in its sale of eRx Network, a leading provider of comprehensive, innovative, and secure data-driven solutions for pharmacies, to Change Healthcare.
- Represented Genstar Capital in its partnership with insurance industry executives to establish Obsidian Insurance Holdings, a new fronting insurance holding company, with $100 million of capital.
- Represented Golden Gate Capital in its acquisition of Invo HealthCare, the leading behavioral health and special education organization specializing in school-based and early intervention placements services in the United States.
- Represented TPG Capital and its portfolio company Exactech, Inc. in its acquisitions of Muvr Labs Inc., a pioneer in intelligent patient wearables and digital communication tools, and XpandOrtho, Inc., a designer of soft tissue balancing instruments for knee replacement surgery.
- Represented Qorvo, Inc., a leading provider of innovative RF solutions that connect the world, in its acquisition of Active-Semi International, Inc., a private fabless supplier of programmable analog power solutions.
- Represented Vista Equity Partners in its partnership with TA Associates to acquire Aptean, Inc., a leading global provider of mission-critical, industry-specific enterprise software solutions.
- Represented Kohlberg & Company in its sale of Osmose Utilities Services, Inc., the leading provider of structural integrity management services to power utilities and telecommunications providers, to EQT.
- Represented Silver Lake Partners in its strategic growth investment in GoodRx, a leading source for prescription and healthcare savings.
- Represented TSG and its portfolio company Duckhorn Wine Company in its acquisition of iconic American pinot noir winery, Kosta Browne.
- Represented Silver Lake Partners in its partnership with Battery Ventures to acquire Environmental Data Resources, Inc., the pioneering leader in property due diligence technology and data, and ExactBid, a leader in real estate appraisal technology.
- Represented Metalmark Capital and its portfolio company Premier Research in its acquisition of Research Professionals Inc., a California-based company that provides regulatory expertise and solutions to biotechnology, pharmaceutical, and medical device companies.
- Represented Cove Hill Partners in its strategic investment in Gamma Technologies, a leading provider of engineering simulation software.
- Represented TPG Capital in its investment in a business combination of Amneal Pharmaceuticals LLC, one of the largest and fastest growing generic pharmaceutical manufacturers in the United States, and Impax Laboratories, Inc., a specialty pharmaceutical company.
- Represented Altamont Capital Partners in its majority equity investment in Sequel Youth & Family Services, a leading national provider of diversified behavioral health programs across the United States.
- Represented Summit Partners and its portfolio company Paradigm Outcomes in Paradigm's add-on acquisition of ForeSight Medical, a leading provider of surgical management solutions in the workers' compensation marketplace.
- Represented Audax Group and its portfolio company Imperial Bag & Paper in the acquisition of Dade Paper & Bag, a leading distributor of foodservice packaging, facilities maintenance supplies and equipment in the United States, Puerto Rico and the Caribbean.
- JD, summa cum laude, Boston College Law School, 2016; Order of the Coif; articles editor, Boston College Law Review
- BA (Sociology), Bowdoin College, 2011
Admissions / Qualifications
- California, 2017
- Massachusetts, 2016