Tina Hartwright is in the private equity transactions group in London.
Prior to joining Ropes & Gray, Tina trained at a leading London Magic Circle firm, where she subsequently practiced for a number of years. Tina has also spent a year "in-house" as UK Legal Counsel to a London-headquartered telematics company.
Tina has worked on a broad range of matters, including private equity and private M&A transactions and equity offerings.
Notable transactions in which Tina has been involved in prior to joining the firm include:
- Acting for DIDIX, a Dutch gift card group, on the sale of Tastecard and Gourmet Society Diners' Clubs to Bridgepoint Development Capital
- Acting for a private equity firm on the potential acquisition of a 40% stake in a UK limited company with group operations worldwide, with an option to acquire 50% of the remaining shares in 2018
- Acting for a listed PLC on the successful acquisition by way of auction process of the share capital of a medical technology group
- Acting for GE on various aspects of its acquisition of the thermal, renewables and grid businesses of Alstom for a total of US$16.9 billion
- Acting for BBA Aviation on its US$748 million rights issue to fund the acquisition of Landmark Aviation
DisclaimerRopes & Gray International LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in Delaware, United States of America and is a recognised body regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (with registered number 521000).
- LPC, Distinction, BPP Law School, 2011
- LLB, First Class with Honours, University of Warwick, 2010