William (“Will”) Hudson joined Ropes & Gray in 2020 as an associate in the corporate department’s health care group.
Before joining Ropes & Gray, Will clerked for Judge Stephen F. Williams of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit and for Chief Judge Beryl A. Howell of the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia. Before clerking, Will was an associate in the food and drug practice group of another global law firm.
During law school, Will was the Co-Editor-in-Chief of the Yale Journal of Health Policy, Law, and Ethics and interned at the Food & Drug Administration.
- William C. Hudson, “Sperm Banking as a Strategy to Reduce Harms Associated with Advancing Paternal Age,” Food and Drug Law Journal (December 1, 2015)
- William Hudson, “Why I donated my bone marrow,” CNN (December 26, 2012)
- William Hudson, “Little-known fecal transplant cures woman’s bacterial infection,” CNN (September 27, 2012)
- JD, Yale Law School, 2017; Co-Editor-in-Chief, Yale Journal of Health Policy, Law, and Ethics; Awarded the Florence M. Kelley ’37 Family Law Writing Prize
- BA (Art), cum laude, Davidson College, 2008