Saeko Inaba joined Ropes & Gray in 2013 as a member of the corporate department. Saeko’s practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance transactions and other general corporate matters.
Prior to joining Ropes & Gray, Saeko practiced at a major Japanese law firm and in the legal department of the U.S. operation of a Japanese trading company.
- Kioxia Holdings Corporation, a world leader in memory products and solutions, in its acquisition of the SSD business, primarily located in Taiwan, from LITE-ON Technology Corporation.
- Bain Capital in its $18 billion acquisition of Toshiba Memory Corporation from Toshiba Corporation, by way of a Bain Capital-led consortium including Apple, Seagate Technology, Kingston Technology, Hoya, Dell Technologies and SK hynix.
- Bain Capital, in its sale of shares of Skylark Co., Ltd. in a secondary offering and an accelerated book building offering.
- Bain Capital, as selling shareholder, in the initial public offerings of Macromill, Inc. and Bellsystem24 Holdings, Inc. on the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
- Canada Pension Plan Investment Board in its co-investment in Accordia Golf Co., Ltd.
- M/A-COM Technology Solutions, in its acquisition of FiBest Limited.
- Bain Capital in its leveraged tender offers for all of the shares of Yukiguni Maitake Co., Ltd. and Japan Wind Development Co., Ltd.
- Bain Capital in its leveraged acquisition of the Oedo Onsen Monogatari Co., Ltd.
- Bain Capital, as selling shareholder, in the initial public offering of Skylark Co., Ltd., which valued the company at approximately $2 billion. The transaction was awarded the “2015 Equity Deal of the Year” by the ALB.
- Bain Capital in the approximately $500 million leveraged tender offer for all of the shares of Macromill, Inc.
- Bain Capital in its partial sale of Domino’s Pizza Japan, Inc. to Domino’s Pizza Enterprises.
- Bain Capital in its partial sale of ownership in Bellsystem24 Holdings, Inc. to Itochu Corporation.
- LLM, Harvard Law School, 2010
- LLB, Keio University, 2004