Craig Jourdan joined the corporate and private equity transactions group of Ropes & Gray’s London office as an associate in 2018. Prior to joining the firm, Craig qualified and practiced as a solicitor with a Silver Circle law firm in London.
Craig has experience acting on a broad range of corporate and M&A matters with specific experience acting for private equity sponsors.
- Advising ERM, the world’s largest pure-play sustainability consultancy, and the ERM Partner shareholders, on the sale of ERM to KKR, a leading global investment firm
- Acting for Bridgepoint on its investment in Matrix SCM, a leading managed service provider for the outsourced hiring and management of temporary local government staff in the UK
- Acting for Avista Capital on the sale of Trimb Healthcare, a leading consumer health care company based in Stockholm, for SEK 3.4 billion
- Acting for Duke Street on York-based Great Rail Journeys’ acquisition of Chicago-based Vacation By Rail, a U.S. provider of railway holidays
- Acting for Silverfleet Capital on the acquisition of CARE Fertility, the UK’s leading fertility services provider
- Acting for TPG Capital, and its portfolio company Beaver-Visitec on its acquisition of PhysIOL Group SA
- Acting for Epiris on its acquisition of Bonhams, the global auction house, from private shareholders
- Acting for Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe, a leading health care investment firm, in its acquisition of Abzena plc, a Cambridge, UK-based biopharmaceutical services company
Experience prior to joining Ropes & Gray:
- Acted for a private equity sponsor on its acquisition of a mobile phone business
- Acted for a private equity sponsor on its acquisition of an aircraft component manufacturer
- Acted for a private equity sponsor on its acquisition of a classic car business
- Acted for a private equity sponsor on its acquisition of a pub and restaurant group
- Acted for a music publishing group on the hive down and sale of part of its business to an international music print publisher
- Acted for sellers on the disposal of their comparison website business to a multinational electrical and telecommunications retailer
DisclaimerRopes & Gray International LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in Delaware, United States of America and is a recognised body regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (with registered number 521000).
- LLB (Law), Upper Second Class Honours, University of Southampton, 2012
- LPC, Distinction, BPP University, London, 2014
Admissions / Qualifications
- England and Wales, Solicitor, 2017