Craig Jourdan joined the corporate and private equity transactions group of Ropes & Gray’s London office as an associate in 2018. Prior to joining the firm, Craig qualified and practiced as a solicitor with a Silver Circle law firm in London.
Craig has experience acting on a broad range of corporate and M&A matters with specific experience acting for private equity sponsors.
- Acting for Silverfleet Capital on the acquisition of CARE Fertility, the UK’s leading fertility services provider
- Acting for TPG Capital, and its portfolio company Beaver-Visitec on its acquisition of PhysIOL Group SA
- Acting for Epiris on its acquisition of Bonhams, the global auction house, from private shareholders
- Acting for Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe, a leading health care investment firm, in its acquisition of Abzena plc, a Cambridge, UK-based biopharmaceutical services company
Experience prior to joining Ropes & Gray:
- Acted for a private equity sponsor on its acquisition of a mobile phone business
- Acted for a private equity sponsor on its acquisition of an aircraft component manufacturer
- Acted for a private equity sponsor on its acquisition of a classic car business
- Acted for a private equity sponsor on its acquisition of a pub and restaurant group
- Acted for a music publishing group on the hive down and sale of part of its business to an international music print publisher
- Acted for sellers on the disposal of their comparison website business to a multinational electrical and telecommunications retailer