Kevin T Jarboe
Kevin advises private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies debt investment funds and other institutional investors in finance and business matters. Kevin focuses his practice on syndicated credit facilities, ABL facilities, mezzanine financings, high yield debt offerings, second lien financings, distressed lending transactions and domestic and international debt workouts and restructurings.
- Represented The Blackstone Group in connection with a joint venture between Change Healthcare Holdings, Inc., a provider of clinical information exchange solutions, and McKesson Corporation, a provider of health information technology, medical supplies, and care management tools, in obtaining more than $6 billion of debt financing.
- Represented Silver Lake Partners in connection with obtaining $4.5 billion in debt financing for its acquisition of SolarWinds, a leading provider of powerful and affordable IT management software.
- Represented TPG Capital in structuring and obtaining $905 million of aggregate debt financing for its acquisition of a majority stake in Cirque du Soleil.
- Represented Bain Capital in structuring and obtaining $840 million of senior secured credit facilities for the refinancing of existing debt of its portfolio company CRC Health Corporation.
- Represented Genstar Capital in its acquisition of Telestream, a world-class provider of live and on-demand digital video tools and workflow solutions.
- Represented Genstar Capital in connection with obtaining debt financing for its acquisition of All Web Leads, a customer acquisition marketing business focused on the U.S. property and casualty, health, and life insurance markets.
- Represented TPG Capital in connection with obtaining debt financing for its acquisition of Ellucian Company, a Virginia-based higher education software provider.
- Represented Genstar Capital in connection with obtaining financing for its acquisition of a majority interest in Ministry Brands, a provider of cloud-based software services.
- Represented American Industrial Partners in obtaining $225 million in secured notes and a $50 million ABL revolving credit facility for the acquisition of Flow International Corp by its portfolio company KMT Group.
- Represented M/A-COM Technology Solutions in connection with obtaining $450 million of senior secured credit facilities to fund acquisitions and general corporate purposes.
- Represented Mast Capital Management, LLC and other financial institutions in an out-of-court restructuring of Sonifi Solutions Inc.'s US $350 million term loan facilities, which included an amendment and restatement of such facilities and concurrent equity co-investments.
- Represented a mezzanine fund in mezzanine financing transactions to a chemical manufacturer, a stone processing company, and a multinational battery producer.
- Represented a high-yield fund in a $92 million second lien loan to a sporting goods retailer and in a $40 million second lien loan to a carpet manufacturer.
- Represented a commercial finance institution in its capacity as agent in connection with a $140 million debtor-in-possession credit facility and the related Chapter 11 bankruptcy proceeding and liquidation.
- JD, Villanova University School of Law, 2002
- BA, Gettysburg College, 1999
Admissions / Qualifications
- Massachusetts, 2002
- Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business (2019-2020)
- Legal 500 (2018, 2020)
- IFLR1000 (2017-2020)