Lindsey K. Jones
Lindsey is an associate in the firm’s hedge funds and derivatives groups. Lindsey focuses her practice on issues relating to hedge funds, private equity funds and derivatives.
- Provides advice to university endowments and registered private funds on OTC derivatives documentation and compliance, including ISDAs, MSFTAs, prime brokerage arrangements and clearing arrangements.
- Advises private and registered funds on public market derivatives transactions, including accelerated share repurchases, capped calls and bond hedges.
- Advises private equity and hedge funds on fund formation and new strategies.
- Advises leading international investment advisers to venture capital funds, private equity and hedge funds on 1940 Act, SEC and CFTC compliance.
- JD, cum laude, Washington and Lee University School of Law, 2015; staff editor, Washington & Lee Law Review
- BA (History), With Honors, Williams College, 2010