Anusheh Khoshsima is as an associate in Ropes & Gray’s employment, executive compensation and employee benefits practice group, based in New York. Anusheh’s practice focuses on representing clients on all aspects of labor and employment matters in connection with domestic and cross-border transactions. Anusheh also advises clients on a wide range of labor and employment issues, including enforceability of restrictive covenants, wage and hour compliance, union matters, employment-related policies, discrimination and harassment matters, terminations and workforce reductions, employment agreements, and separation agreements.
Prior to joining Ropes & Gray, Anusheh was an associate at another leading international law firm.
During law school, Anusheh served as notes editor of Brooklyn Law Review and vice president of Moot Court Honor Society, Appellate Division. She also served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Ronald L. Ellis in the Southern District of New York.
- New Mountain Capital, LLC in its sale of Careismatic Brands, Inc. to Partners Group.*
- Celanese Corporation on its acquisition of the Santoprene™ TPV elastomers business of Exxon Mobil Corporation for $1.15 billion.*
- BrightPet Nutrition Group, a portfolio company of A&M Capital Partners, on its acquisition of Dayton, Ohio-based MiracleCorp and its portfolio of assets.*
- Stan’s Home Services Holdings LLC, a portfolio company of Treaty Oak Equity, in its acquisition of Wagner Mechanical, Inc., a New Mexico-based heating, plumbing and electrical services company.*
- Blackstone Energy Partners on its acquisitions of Therma Holdings LLC, a leading specialty mechanical, electrical and controls services company, and of RE Tech Advisors, Inc., a leading energy and sustainability consulting firm, to form a single combined company that will offer customers a comprehensive suite of sustainability, carbon reduction, and energy management services.*
- Trilantic North America in its investment in Rarebreed Veterinary Partners, an operator of a group of veterinary clinics.*
*Prior to joining Ropes & Gray
- Anusheh Khoshsima, "Malice Maintenance is “Runnin’ Wild”: A Demand for Disclosure of Third-Party Litigation Funding," 83 Brooklyn Law Review 1029 (2018)
- JD, magna cum laude, Brooklyn Law School, 2018; Note Editor, Brooklyn Law Review; Vice President, Moot Court Honor Society, Appellate Division; Member, Alternative Dispute Resolution Honor Society
- BA (Philosophy, Politics and Law), cum laude, Binghamton University, State University of New York, 2014
Admissions / Qualifications
- New York, 2019