Yulia Kirillova joined Ropes & Gray in 2020 as a law clerk in the tax and benefits group. During law school, Yulia worked as a legal intern at a boutique law firm focused on international law in Washington DC.
- Kirillova Yulia and Zagaris Bruce, “Report: Developments in International Tax Enforcement,” Presented at the 2019 Fall Meeting of the American Bar Association (Section of Taxation) (2019, October)
- Panelist, “Reports of Subcommittees on Important Developments, International Tax Enforcement,” American Bar Association, Section of Taxation, 2019 Fall Meeting (October 5, 2019)
- LLM (Taxation with a Certificate in International Taxation), with distinction, Georgetown University Law Center, 2020
- JD, cum laude, Georgetown University Law Center, 2019
- BA, with distinction, University of Calgary, 2015
Admissions / Qualifications
- Massachusetts, 2021