Yulia Kirillova joined Ropes & Gray's tax and benefits group in 2020. During law school, Yulia worked as a legal intern at a boutique law firm focused on international law in Washington, D.C.
- Co-author, “Altera-Related Audits and Resulting Options for International Adjustments,” Tax Notes International and Tax Notes Federal (October 18, 2021)
- Panelist, “Reports of Subcommittees on Important Developments, International Tax Enforcement,” American Bar Association, Section of Taxation, 2019 Fall Meeting (October 5, 2019)
- LLM (Taxation with a Certificate in International Taxation), with distinction, Georgetown University Law Center, 2020
- JD, cum laude, Georgetown University Law Center, 2019
- BA, with distinction, University of Calgary, 2015
Admissions / Qualifications
- Massachusetts, 2021