Aditya joined the finance group of Ropes & Gray’s London office in June 2012 prior to which he worked in a leading U.S. law firm in New York and London. Aditya has experience working on a wide range of corporate transactions including securities offerings and leveraged acquisition financings in the U.S. and Europe. He has significant experience in executing SEC registered securities offerings and unregistered U.S. and European high yield debt offerings (Rule 144A and Regulation S transactions) as well as advising sponsors and bank syndicates in relation to financing commitments for leveraged acquisitions. Aditya has also worked on private and public company mergers and acquisitions.
- Acting for J.P. Morgan and the other initial purchasers in connection with the $1.85 billion offering of senior notes by First Quantum Minerals Limited, a leading international mining and metals company
- Represented an ad hoc group of senior secured noteholders in the Chapter 11 restructuring of Global A&T Electronics Ltd.’s $1.1 billion of secured liabilities.
- Acting for CSC Holdings, LLC, a subsidiary of Cablevision Systems Corporation and Altice USA, Inc., on the offering of $1 billion senior guaranteed notes in connection with the separation of Altice USA from Altice N.V.
- Acting for Altice Finco S.A., a subsidiary of Altice International S.A. and Altice N.V., in connection with the offering of €675 million senior notes due 2028
- Acting for Goldman Sachs, J.P. Morgan, Morgan Stanley and the other initial purchasers in connection with the €3 billion (equivalent) offering of Senior Notes by Intrum Justitia AB in connection with its merger with Lindorff, creating the leading credit management provider in Europe with operations in 23 countries
- Acting for J.P. Morgan, Morgan Stanley, Citigroup, Goldman Sachs and the other underwriters in connection with the initial public offering of Altice USA, Inc.
- Acting for a steering committee of noteholders on the restructuring of notes and other liabilities of Mongolian Mining Corporation
- Acting for CSC Holdings, LLC, a fully-owned subsidiary of Cablevision Systems Corporation and an indirect subsidiary of Altice N.V., in connection with the offering of US$1.31 billion 5½% Senior Guaranteed Notes due 2027 to refinance a portion of its US$3.8 billion existing Term Loan Facility
- Acting for Altice Financing S.A. in connection with the offering of US$2.75 billion 7½% Senior Secured Notes due 2026 to refinance certain existing Senior Secured Notes and Term Loan Facilities
- Acting for Numericable-SFR in relation to its US$5.1 billion high yield bond offering and refinancing of existing debt
- Acting for Altice in connection with the US$8.6 billion bank and bond financing and related debt and equity financing transactions to finance Altice’s acquisition of a majority ownership in Cablevision, a U.S. cable systems operator
- Acting for Altice in connection with the US$1.7 billion bond offering and related financing transactions to finance Altice’s acquisition of a majority ownership in Suddenlink, a U.S. cable systems operator
- Acting for Altice S.A. on the financing for the acquisition by Altice of PT Portugal SGPS, S.A. and certain other entities that make up the Portugal Telecom Group, a leading provider of integrated telecommunication services to residential and corporate customers in Portugal from Oi S.A.
- Acting for the ad hoc committee of Senior Unsecured Noteholders of Towergate Insurance in connection with its financial restructuring
- Acting for Goldman Sachs, Deutsche Bank and Nordea in connection with the €1.45 billion financing of Nordic Capital’s acquisition of a majority stake in Norway-based Lindorff, one of Europe’s leading providers of debt related administrative services, and subsequent add-on issuances
- Acting for Altice and Numericable Group in their jumbo US$21.9 billion cross-border bank and bond financing for the acquisition of French telecoms operator SFR
- Acting for Altice Financing S.A. and Altice Finco S.A. in connection with the offering of US$400 million 6½% Senior Secured Notes due 2022, €300 million 6½% Senior Secured Notes due 2022 and US$400 million 8⅛% Senior Notes due 2024. Proceeds of the Notes were used to finance a majority ownership in Orange Dominicana
- Acting for Altice Financing S.A and Altice Finco S.A. on a $450 million and €200 million senior secured notes issuance and a €400 million senior notes issuance in connection with the take-private of Hot Telecommunication-Systems Ltd.
- Acting for Altice VII S.à r.L. on a $1.034 billion covenant lite term loan, a €250 million bond issuance and €125 million in other bank financing of the acquisition of Groupe Outremer Telecom S.A.
- Acting for Goldman Sachs European Special Situations Group and TPG Special Situations Partners in connection with their joint acquisition of the Lundy Portfolio from Lloyds Banking Group
- Acting for the initial purchasers in connection with a Rule 144A/Reg. S offering of €300 million senior secured notes by a special purpose vehicle, to be on-lent to Xella (a leading German manufacturer of building materials, dry lining products and lime) via its credit facility
- Acting for EQT Partners in a Rule 144A/Reg. S offering of approximately €2.25 billion (equivalent) senior secured notes, senior secured floating rate notes and senior notes by Kabel BW, a leading cable operator in Germany, in connection with the acquisition of Kabel BW by Liberty Global
- Acting for the initial purchasers in connection with a Rule 144A/Reg. S offering of €700 million senior secured notes by a special purpose vehicle, to be on-lent to ONO, a leading provider of broadband internet, pay television and fixed telephony services in Spain, via its credit facility. The transaction was one of the first to utilize the innovative “pass through” issuance structure which is now frequently used in European high yield debt transactions
- Acting for the initial purchasers in connection with a Rule 144A/Reg. S offering of approximately €460 million (equivalent) senior notes by ONO and concurrent debt tender offer for the existing subordinated debt of ONO
- Acting for a leading retailer of frozen food products in France in connection with its private placement of €38million of PIK notes
- Acting for a syndicate of banks led by Morgan Stanley in connection with a €1.5 billion financing commitment to finance the acquisition of Securitas Direct by Bain Capital and Hellman & Friedman
- Represented the initial purchasers in connection with a Rule 144A/Reg. S offering of $1.2 billion and €450 million senior secured notes by the Reynolds Group (a leading global manufacturer of consumer food and beverage packaging and storage products)