Adjoa Kwarteng joined Ropes & Gray in 2018 as an associate in the finance department of the London office. Prior to joining the firm, Adjoa trained at a Magic Circle law firm, working at the firm’s London and Dubai offices. During this time, Adjoa gained experience in the banking, mergers and acquisitions and international arbitration departments.
During university, Adjoa spent a year on exchange at the University of Hong Kong.
- Acting for Abraaj Holdings on its global restructuring and liquidation proceedings.*
- Acting for an international education company, in connection with the provision of a new margin loan facility.*
- Acting for the lender group on an acquisition financing in respect of the sponsor’s bid for certain leading Central and Eastern European beer brands.*
- Acting for Perstorp Holdings on its refinancing worth over $800,000,000 involving super senior revolving loan facilities, high yield notes and mezzanine facility.*
- Acting for an international financial institution, as agent, in connection with the repricing of the financing arrangements for a European retail brand.*
DisclaimerRopes & Gray International LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in Delaware, United States of America and is a recognised body regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (with registered number 521000).
- LPC, Distinction, BPP Law School, 2016
- LLB (Law with a Year Abroad in English), University of Warwick, 2015