Amrita Khemka joined Ropes & Gray in 2014 as an associate. She practices primarily in the firm’s finance group. Before joining the firm, Amrita was an attorney at a leading Indian law firm where she worked on foreign investment transactions in India.
- Acting for Altice NV on its cross-border equity and debt financing for the acquisition of Cablevision, the leading cable system operator in the New York metropolitan area. The $10.6 billion debt financing package included a $3.8 billion covenant lite term loan, $2 billion revolving facility and three tranches of high yield notes: the offering of US$1.8 billion 101/8% Senior Notes due 2023, US$2 billion 107/8% Senior Notes due 2025 and US$1 billion 65/8% Senior Guaranteed Notes due 2025 and Altice NV also raised €1.6 billion via an equity placement through the accelerated book build method
- Represented Dunkin’ Brands Group, Inc. on the refinancing of its senior secured credit facility with a new whole-business securitization comprised of $2.6 billion in fixed rate and variable funding securitization notes.
- Represented TPG Real Estate on the structuring of a $1.8 billion CLO to finance in part its acquisition of a $2.5 billion high-yield real estate loan portfolio from Deutsche Bank’s Special Situations Group.
- LLM, Harvard Law School, 2014
- LLB, NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad, India, 2010