Christina Kim is an associate in the corporate department, and she assists on a broad range of matters including mergers and acquisitions, public equity offerings, securities law compliance, and general corporate governance.
Christina maintains an active pro bono practice, working with clients seeking asylum.
During law school, Christina was the editor in chief of The Tax Lawyer. She also externed at the U.S. Department of Education and served as a student attorney in the Civil Rights Division of Georgetown Law’s Institute for Public Representation.
- Represented Genstar Capital in its acquisition of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty, a provider of home warranty products to homeowners and new home builders.
- Represented H.I.G. Capital and its portfolio company, Ampac Fine Chemicals, a custom manufacturer of active pharmaceutical ingredients and intermediates, on the sale of Ampac Fine Chemicals to SK Holdings of South Korea.
- Represented Altamont Capital Partners and its portfolio company, Dakine, an outdoor sports equipment and apparel brand, on the sale of Dakine to Marquee Brands LLC and JR286.
- Represented Altamont Capital Partners and its portfolio company, HUF Worldwide, a skate and streetwear apparel and footwear brand, on the sale of HUF to TSI Holdings Co Ltd of Japan.
- Represented the lead underwriters in the AVROBIO, Inc. IPO.
- Ongoing representation of public company clients in connection with securities law and corporate governance matters.