Christina Kim is an associate in the corporate department. Christina advises a diverse range of companies, private equity firms and strategic investors in connection with domestic and cross-border mergers & acquisitions, private equity transactions, venture capital transactions, capital market transactions, and other general corporate matters.
Christina maintains an active pro bono practice, working with clients seeking asylum.
During law school, Christina was the editor in chief of The Tax Lawyer. She also externed at the U.S. Department of Education and served as a student attorney in the Civil Rights Division of Georgetown Law’s Institute for Public Representation.
- Represented TSG Consumer Partners in its acquisition of Hempz, a pioneer in the production and sale of hemp-based beauty products in the United States.
- Represented HP Inc. in its acquisition of Bromium, Inc., an end point security start-up.
- Represented LPL Holdings, Inc., a subsidiary of LPL Financial Holdings Inc., in its offering of senior unsecured notes.
- Represented Qorvo, Inc., a leading semiconductor company, in its acquisition of Active-Semi International, Inc.
- Represented Genstar Capital in its acquisition of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty, a provider of home warranty products to homeowners and new home builders.
- Represented H.I.G. Capital and its portfolio company, Ampac Fine Chemicals, a custom manufacturer of active pharmaceutical ingredients and intermediates, on the sale of Ampac Fine Chemicals to SK Holdings of South Korea.
- Represented Altamont Capital Partners and its portfolio company, Dakine, an outdoor sports equipment and apparel brand, on the sale of Dakine to Marquee Brands LLC and JR286.
- Represented Altamont Capital Partners and its portfolio company, HUF Worldwide, a skate and streetwear apparel and footwear brand, on the sale of HUF Worldwide to TSI Holdings Co Ltd of Japan.
- Represented the lead underwriters in the AVROBIO, Inc. IPO and follow-on offerings.
- JD, cum laude, Georgetown University Law Center, 2017; Editor-in-Chief, The Tax Lawyer
- BA (Media Studies), cum laude, University of California, Berkeley, 2013
- BS (Environmental Economics & Policy), cum laude, University of California, Berkeley, 2013