Dee joined Ropes & Gray in 2018 as an associate in Ropes and Gray’s private equity transactions group. Prior to joining Ropes & Gray, Dee was a mergers & acquisitions associate in the New York office of an international law firm.
Dee represents private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies, and public and private companies and investors in a broad range of corporate transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, leveraged buyouts, joint ventures, divestitures, minority investments and cross-border transactions. Dee’s practice also includes advising clients on corporate governance and general corporate matters.
- Represented Advent International in connection with its acquisition of AccentCare, one of the largest home health and personal care platforms in the United States, from Oak Hill Capital Partners.
- Represented Advent International in connection with its acquisition of a majority stake in Aimbridge Hospitality, a leading third-party hotel operator, from Lee Equity Partners and General Atlantic.
- Represented New Mountain Capital in connection with its majority investment in W2O Group, a top healthcare marketing and communications business, from Mountaingate Capital and represented W2O Group in its add-on acquisition of 21GRAMS, a strategic and creative marketing, advertising and medical education agency.
- Represented Convey Health Solutions, a portfolio company of New Mountain Capital, in its acquisitions of HealthScape Advisors and Pareto Intelligence and represented New Mountain Capital in its sale of Convey Health Solutions to TPG Capital.
- Represented Weld North Education, a portfolio company of Silver Lake Partners and a leading digital education technology company focused on developing digital curriculum and tools for preK-12th grade, in its acquisition of Glynlyon, Inc. from Linsalata Capital Partners.
- Represented Avista Capital Partners in its acquisition of GCM Holding Corporation, a leading outsourced manufacturer of high-precision components and assemblies, manufacturing solutions primarily for the medtech industry and other select diversified industrial end markets.
- Represented Harvest Partners in connection with its acquisition of Yellowstone Landscape, the second largest commercial landscaping company in the United States and leading provider of landscape services to over 5,000 customers throughout the Southern and Southwestern United States.
Representative matters prior to joining Ropes & Gray include:
- Represented Equinox Fitness Clubs in an investment from L Catterton.
- Represented Mapletree Investments Pte Ltd., a leading Singapore-based real estate development, investment and capital management company, in its acquisition of the global operations of Oakwood Worldwide, a premier global provider of corporate housing and serviced apartment solutions.
- Represented Elanco US Inc., a subsidiary of Eli Lilly and Company, in its acquisition of Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica’s U.S. feline, canine and rabies vaccines portfolio and fully integrated manufacturing and R&D site for $885 million.
- Represented Novacap, a Montreal-based private equity firm, in its sale of Oxford Networks, Inc., a leading fiber-optic bandwidth infrastructure services provider operating in Maine, New Hampshire and Massachusetts, to Oak Hill Capital Partners.
- JD, Columbia Law School, 2015; Columbia Business Law Review
- BA (Environmental Studies and Political Science), New York University College of Arts and Sciences, 2010