Rachel H. Kogan
Rachel Kogan joined Ropes & Gray’s corporate department in 2019 and practices primarily in the firm’s health care group.
During law school, Rachel worked as a student fellow at the Solomon Center for Health Law & Policy and as a teaching assistant in Bioethics. She was a board member of the Yale Journal on Regulation and also participated in the Reproductive Rights and Justice Project legal clinic. Prior to law school, Rachel worked on projects monitoring and evaluating health care delivery system reform efforts as a research analyst for NORC at the University of Chicago.
- Co-author, “How To Determine Eligibility for HHS Emergency Funds,” Law360 (April 24, 2020)
- Co-author, “Which Legal Approaches Help Limit Harms to Patients From Clinicians’ Conscience-Based Refusals?,” AMA Journal of Ethics (March 2020)
- Author, “Rollback Of Nutrition Standards Not Supported By Evidence,” Health Affairs Blog (March 13, 2019)
- JD, Yale Law School, 2019
- BA, summa cum laude, Middlebury College, 2014
Admissions / Qualifications
- New York, 2020