Tiffany Ko is an associate in the corporate department and a member of the firm’s asset management group. Tiffany’s practice focuses on representing registered investment companies, their independent directors and investment advisers in regulatory, transactional and compliance matters. She regularly counsels clients concerning the formation, registration, reorganization and operation of retail and institutional investment products, including open- and closed-end funds and exchange traded funds (ETFs), attends to board governance matters, and works with clients to respond to new regulations affecting the investment management industry.
Prior to joining the firm, Tiffany worked for State Street Bank and Trust Company as an associate attorney and assistant vice president.
- Represents large mutual fund complexes in a wide range of matters, including organization of new funds, regulatory filings, fund disclosures, board matters, and compliance with federal securities laws.
- Advises independent trustee clients regarding best practices with their oversight of fund complexes, including committee structures and functions, approval of advisory contracts, and board and peer evaluations.
- Counsels an investment adviser regarding the creation of ETFs, including assistance with fund disclosure and organizational matters.
- JD, Northeastern University School of Law, 2014
- BA (International Affairs), magna cum laude, The George Washington University, 2010