Winne joined Ropes & Gray in 2019 as an associate in the private equity transactions group in the firm’s corporate department. Winne’s practice focuses on representing private equity and strategic clients in a wide range of transactional matters, including public and private mergers and acquisitions, leveraged buyouts and advising private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies in connection with their equity investments and general corporate matters.
Prior to joining Ropes & Gray, Winne was a corporate associate in the New York office of an international law firm.
- Represented an American multinational independent investment bank and financial services company in its role as lead placement agent in connection with a special purpose acquisition company’s business combination with U.S. TelePacific Holdings Corp. d/b/a TPx Communications to create a combined company with an enterprise value of approximately $1.1 billion.*
- Represented Inteva Products, LLC in connection with its binding offer to sell its roof systems business to CIE Automotive, S.A. for approximately $755 million.*
- Represented The Medicines Company in its agreement to sell its infectious disease business to Melinta Therapeutics, Inc. for approximately $270 million.*
- Represented the Federal Home Loan Mortgage Association in connection with its joint initiative with the Federal National Mortgage Association to develop a common mortgage-backed security.*
*Experience prior to joining Ropes & Gray.
- JD, University of Michigan Law School, 2017
- BA (English and American Literature), New York University, 2014