Winne joined Ropes & Gray in 2019 as an associate in the private equity transactions group in the firm’s corporate department. Winne’s practice focuses on representing private equity and strategic clients in a wide range of transactional matters, including public and private mergers and acquisitions, leveraged buyouts and advising private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies in connection with their equity investments and general corporate matters.
Prior to joining Ropes & Gray, Winne was a corporate associate in the New York office of an international law firm.
- Represented New Mountain Capital in:
- its approximately $963 million take-private acquisition of Aegion Corporation, a provider of infrastructure maintenance, rehabilitation and protection solutions.
- in its investment in Inframark, an infrastructure services company focused on operation and maintenance of water and wastewater systems.
- its acquisition of Tinuiti, an independent performance marketing firm focused on digital marketing and media.
- its equity investment in W2O Group, a health care marketing and communications business.
- its acquisition of Triage Consulting Group by New Mountain Capital’s portfolio company, Cloudmed, a provider of revenue integrity and recovery solutions and revenue cycle management consulting for health care providers.
- Represented Genstar Capital in connection with its majority investment in Worldwide Facilities, a national wholesale insurance broker, and its sale of Worldwide Facilities to Amwins Group, Inc.
- Represented Avista Capital Partners in connection with its acquisition of Xifin, Inc., a health information technology company.
- Represented Inteva Products, LLC in connection with its binding offer to sell its roof systems business to CIE Automotive, S.A. for approximately $755 million.*
- Represented The Medicines Company in its agreement to sell its infectious disease business to Melinta Therapeutics, Inc. for approximately $270 million.*
*Experience prior to joining Ropes & Gray
- JD, University of Michigan Law School, 2017
- BA (English and American Literature), New York University, 2014
Admissions / Qualifications
- New York, 2018