Isaac Lederman joined Ropes & Gray’s corporate department in 2021. During law school, Isaac served as executive articles editor of the Boston College Law Review. Prior to law school, Isaac interned at a public relations firm focusing on gaining regulatory approval for complex mergers and acquisitions.
- “The Right Rights for the Right People? The Need for Judicial Protection of Foreign Investors,” 61 B.C. L. Rev. 703 (2020)
- “When the Same Words Mean Different Things: Varjabedian v. Emulex Corp., and the Requirements of Section 14(e) of the Exchange Act,” 60 B.C. L. Rev.II.-120 (2019)
- JD, Boston College Law School, 2020; Executive Articles Editor, Boston College Law Review
- MSc (Comparative Politics), with merit, London School of Economics and Political Science, 2017
- AB, cum laude, Princeton School of Public and International Affairs, Princeton University, 2015
Admissions / Qualifications
- Massachusetts, 2021