Jacob joined the strategic transactions department of Ropes & Gray as a law clerk in 2021. While in law school, Jacob interned with two biopharmaceutical companies and served as a member of the Boston University Journal of Science & Technology Law.
Prior to law school, Jacob worked for a large pharmaceutical company.
- Walker, D. M., Leys, J. E., Grisnik, M., Grajal-Puche, A., Murray, C. M., & Allender, M.C. (2019). Variability in snake skin microbial assemblages across spatial scales and disease states. ISME J, 13, 2209-2222
- Hill, A. J., Leys, J. E., Bryan, D., Erdman, F. M., Malone, K. S., Russell, G. N., & Allender, M. C. (2018). Common cutaneous bacteria isolated from snakes inhibit growth of Ophidiomyces ophiodiicola. EcoHealth, 15(1), 109-120.
- Walker, D. M., Leys, J. E., Dunham, K. E., Oliver, J. C., Schiller, E. E., Stephenson, K. S., & Rogers, M. W. (2017). Methodological considerations for detection of terrestrial small-body salamander eDNA and implications for biodiversity conservation. Molecular ecology resources, 17(6), 1223-1230.
- JD, Boston University School of Law, 2021; Member, Boston University Journal of Science & Technology Law
- MS, Tennessee Technological University, 2017
- BA, Northern Michigan University, 2013