Adam M. Leamon
AssociateAdam focuses his practice primarily on transactional matters, representing private equity firms and strategic investors in the structuring and negotiation of leveraged buyouts, cross-border transactions, public and private mergers and acquisitions and other investments. He also represents investment management firms in connection with strategic transactions including mergers and acquisitions and divestitures. In addition, Adam advises public companies on general corporate and transactional matters, including securities laws compliance, acquisitions and dispositions.
Representative Private Equity and Strategic Transactions
- Represented Advent International in connection with its strategic investment in Genoa, a QoL Healthcare Company, the leading behavioral health specialty pharmacy company in the US.
- Represented Alexion Pharmaceuticals in its acquisition of Enobia Pharma for $610 million in cash plus contingent consideration.
- Represented Audax Group in its sale of Advanced Dermatology & Cosmetic Surgery to Harvest Partners, LP.
- Represented Audax Group in its acquisition of Gentle Dental.
- Represented Audax Group in the strategic merger of ATG Rehab with United Seating & Mobility.
- Represented Bain Capital in its acquisition of Innocor, a leading foam products maker, from Sun Capital Partners.
- Represented Bain Capital in its sale of Blackhawk Specialty Tools to Frank’s International for a combination of cash and equity consideration valued at $321 million.
- Represented TI Automotive, a portfolio company of Bain Capital, in connection with its acquisition of Millennium Industries Corporation.
- Represented Bain Capital in its $1 billion investment in Genpact, Ltd., a worldwide business process and technology management service provider.
- Represented Charlesbank Capital Partners in connection with its acquisition of HDT Global.
- Represented Aptalis, a portfolio company of TPG Capital, in connection with its $400 million dividend recapitalization transaction, corporate restructuring and $2.9 billion sale to Forest Laboratories.
- Represented TPG Capital in its $394 million take-private acquisition of Gelson’s Markets.
- Represented The TJX Companies in its acquisition of Trade Secret, an Australian off-price retailer.
- Represented The TJX Companies in its $200 million acquisition of Sierra Trading Post, an off-price internet retailer.
Representative Investment Management Transactions
- Represented 3i Group PLC in connection with its strategic North American infrastructure transaction.
- Represented Landmark Partners, LLC in connection with strategic partnership and sale to OM Asset Management plc.
- Represented Natixis Global Asset Management in connection with its divestment of certain affiliated investment firms.
- Represented Benefit Street Partners in connection with its acquisition of Business Development Corporation of America, a publicly registered non-traded BDC.
- Represented Strategic Investment Group in its sale to Friedman Fleischer & Lowe, LLC.
- Represented SteelPath Capital Management in its sale to Oppenheimer Funds, Inc.
Representative Other Transactions
- Advise Baillie Gifford Overseas Limited and John Hancock Investment Management in various venture and growth capital investments in the U.S. and overseas.
- Represented Keurig Green Mountain in ongoing governance, securities law compliance and reporting matters.