Brendan Lally-McGurl joined Ropes & Gray in 2016 as an associate in the litigation department.
During law school, Brendan was a staff editor on the Texas International Law Journal. Prior to law school, Brendan taught English in Daegu, South Korea.
- Represents mutual fund clients against claims of excessive fees under Section 36(b) of the Investment Company Act.
- Represented large creditor in high profile bankruptcy litigation over the sale of Energy Future Holdings' assets. The bankruptcy case is the largest ever filed in the District of Delaware.
- Represented national retailer in consumer class action alleging violations of state consumer protection statutes relating to comparison pricing.
- JD, University of Texas School of Law, 2016; staff editor, Texas International Law Journal
- BA (Finance), Tulane University, 2009