Chrystal Dyer LaRoche
Chrystal LaRoche is a senior attorney in the real estate investments & transactions group at Ropes & Gray. She has experience representing Fortune 500 and mid-market companies; including institutional investors, nonprofit institutions, financial institutions and investment banks; in a wide variety of real estate transactions including mortgage-backed financings, joint venture investments, acquisitions and dispositions of both mortgage loan pools and commercial properties and commercial leasing.
- Representation of PIMCO on matters relating to administration of PIMCO sponsored private investment funds with regard to real estate investments, including the acquisition and disposition of investments in individual and pooled, residential non-performing and re-performing mortgage loans.
- Representation of distressed investment division of a premier private equity firm in acquisitions of individual and pooled non-performing loans, including FDIC auctions.
- Representation of Abrams Capital Management LP and Amerimar Enterprises, Inc. in a joint venture acquisition of 401 North Broad Street, a 1.3 million square foot internet and data carrier hotel in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Representation of private real estate investment company and its large investment fund capital partner in the purchase of a hotel property in Queens.
- Representation of global investment bank in connection with bridge financing for a proposed retail and entertainment complex at the Meadowlands in East Rutherford, New Jersey.
- Representation of consortium of lenders in negotiations with developers to revitalize and complete the construction of a proposed retail and entertainment complex at the Meadowlands in East Rutherford, New Jersey.
- David Djaha, Keith Wofford and Chrystal LaRoche, "Protect Yourself From the 'Bad Boys'," Real Estate Law & Practice section of The New York Law Journal (August 13, 2012)