Hoey Lee is an associate in Ropes & Gray’s finance group in London. Hoey trained at the firm’s London office and gained experience in the private equity, tax, finance and asset management groups.
- Represented Arsenal Capital Partners on financing arrangements relating to the Value Demonstration Group
- Represented GHO Capital Partners on the financing aspects of their acquisition of a majority stake in Envision Pharma Group, a leading technology-enabled scientific communications company, and its subsequent combination with Two Labs, a leading strategic consulting and commercialization provider to the biopharma industry
- Represented Virgin Media and O2 on a £5.7 billion-equivalent, loan and bond senior secured financing package in connection with their proposed £31.4 billion joint venture combination
- Represented Virgin Media in connection with a series of high yield bond issuances
- Represented Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken (SEB) in connection with the refinancing of a EUR 1.8 billion super senior revolving facility and a SEK 2 billion senior secured revolving facility for Intrum AB (publ)
- Represented TSG Consumer Partners on the refinancing of Revolution Beauty
- Represented Fortress Investment Corporation in relation to an investment in the professional services sector
DisclaimerRopes & Gray International LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in Delaware, United States of America and is a recognised body regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (with registered number 521000).
- Legal Practice Course, Distinction, BPP Law School, 2017
- Graduate Diploma in Law, Distinction, BPP Law School, 2016
- BA (Philosophy, Politics and Economics), Pembroke College, Oxford University, 2015
Admissions / Qualifications
- England and Wales, Solicitor, 2019