Irina Luzanovskaya is an associate in the firm’s securities and public companies group. Irina’s practice focuses on transactional matters, representing public companies and investment banks in public and private securities offerings, including initial public offerings, follow-on and secondary equity offerings, preferred stock offerings and debt offerings. Irina also regularly advises clients with respect to securities law reporting and compliance obligations, stock exchange rules and regulations, corporate governance and other general corporate matters.
Prior to joining the firm in 2019, Irina was an associate in the capital markets practice group at another global law firm in New York.
Notable transactions in which Irina was involved prior to joining the firm:
- Represented the underwriters in $9.6 billion acquisition financing that consisted of concurrent common stock and convertible preferred stock offerings, immediately followed by a debt offering. The transaction was named “2018 Deal of the Year” by The Deal.
- Represented the underwriters in the $205 million IPO of Safehold Inc. (f/k/a Safety, Income & Growth Inc.), a REIT that originates and acquires ground leases.
- Represented the underwriters in two SEC-registered offerings of senior notes representing an aggregate principal amount of $1.45 billion by Public Service Enterprise Group Incorporated (PEG), as well as the $800 million senior notes offering by PSEG Power LLC (PEG’s subsidiary) and multiple MTN program takedowns representing an aggregate amount in excess of $3 billion by Public Service Electric and Gas Company (PEG’s subsidiary).
- Represented the underwriters in three senior debt offerings by Welltower Inc. (WELL) representing an aggregate principal amount of $2.9 billion; also represented the agents in connection with the establishment of WELL’s ATM equity program with a forward component.
- Represented the agents in connection with the establishment of MTN program for 3M Company and subsequent takedowns representing an aggregate principal amount of $4.5 billion.
- Represented Discover Financial Services (DFS) in the $600 million senior debt offering, as well as Discover Bank (DFS’s subsidiary) in $500 million 3(a)(2) exempt offering of fixed-to-fixed rate subordinated notes and two 3(a)(2) exempt offerings of senior notes representing an aggregate principal amount of $1.7 billion.
- Represented Synchrony Financial (SYF) in two senior debt offerings representing an aggregate principal amount of $2.25 billion, as well as Synchrony Bank (SYF’s subsidiary) in connection with the establishment of the $10 billion Global Bank Notes Program and subsequent takedowns.
- Represented Aflac Incorporated in two senior debt offerings representing an aggregate principal amount in excess of $1 billion.
- Represented Citrix Systems, Inc. in its $750 million inaugural senior debt offering.
- JD, Seton Hall University School of Law, 2015
- BS, summa cum laude, Pace University, 2011
Admissions / Qualifications
- New York, 2016
- New Jersey, 2015