Isaac Lederman is an associate in the asset management group of Ropes & Gray. He focuses his practice on the representation of private funds, hedge funds, and investment advisers in connection with various fundraising, regulatory, and compliance matters.
During law school, Isaac served as executive articles editor of the Boston College Law Review. Prior to law school, Isaac interned at a public relations firm focusing on gaining regulatory approval for complex mergers and acquisitions.
- “The Right Rights for the Right People? The Need for Judicial Protection of Foreign Investors,” 61 B.C. L. Rev. 703 (2020)
- “When the Same Words Mean Different Things: Varjabedian v. Emulex Corp., and the Requirements of Section 14(e) of the Exchange Act,” 60 B.C. L. Rev.II.-120 (2019)
- JD, Boston College Law School, 2020; Executive Articles Editor, Boston College Law Review
- MSc (Comparative Politics), with merit, London School of Economics and Political Science, 2017
- AB, cum laude, Princeton School of Public and International Affairs, Princeton University, 2015
Admissions / Qualifications
- Massachusetts, 2021