JESSICA IS CURRENTLY ON ASSIGNMENT IN NEW YORK.
Jessica Ling is an associate in the London office of Ropes & Gray and a member of the special situations practice group. Jessica holds a master’s degree which had a large focus on insolvency and restitution law.
Jessica has broad experience advising on financial restructurings including NPL securitisation and litigation, with a particular focus on cross-border corporate restructurings. She acts for financial institutions, credit arms of private equity firms, bondholder committees, trustees and alternative capital providers. In 2015, Jessica completed a secondment with KKR Credit during which she covered European credit transactions.
- Acting for a purchaser of a portfolio of non-performing loans from a major Spanish bank, including the securitization of the portfolio
- Acting for an asset manager on various investments, both within its existing lending portfolio and on potential new money transactions
- Acting for TPG Special Situations Partners in connection with its acquisition of Credit Suisse’s US Distressed Credit business
- Acting for the ad hoc committee of Senior Unsecured Noteholders of Towergate Insurance in connection with its financial restructuring
- Acting for Global Loan Agency Services as incoming Security Agent in connection with the restructuring of the PHS Group
- Acting for the largest second lien creditor in the restructuring of the APCOA Group (IFLR European Restructuring of the Year 2015)Acting for Anchorage Capital as Controlling Class Representative of the Titan (Libra/NHP) securitisation, including in litigation over the identity of the Controlling Party
- Acting for Goldman Sachs European Special Situations Group and TPG Special Situations Partners in connection with their joint acquisition of the Lundy Portfolio from Lloyds Banking Group
- Acting for noteholders and hedge counterparties on exposures to Lehman Brothers entities worldwide
Acting for Goldman Sachs European Special Situations Group, TPG Special Situations Partners, Strategic Value Partners, Anchorage Capital and Alchemy Partners on the restructuring and recapitalisation of the McCarthy & Stone Group