June Lau is an associate in the real estate group of Ropes & Gray. Her practice is focused on cross border financing and real estate transactions.
Prior to joining Ropes & Gray, June worked at a leading international law firm in its Hong Kong and New York offices.
- Advised a global bank in arranging a US$600 million onshore/offshore financing of an office property in Beijing.
- Advised a global bank in the US$100 million financing of three portfolios of PRC nonperforming loans.
- Advised a global bank on arranging a HK$6.6 billion financing of a Grade A office building in Hong Kong.
- Advised an Asia real estate fund on its US$100 million NAV-facility with a Singaporean bank.
- Advised a global bank in the US$120 million financing of PRC non-performing loans held by a U.S.-managed real estate opportunity fund.
- Advised a global bank in multiple onshore/offshore limited recourse financings of commercial properties in the PRC.
- Advised a global bank in several limited recourse financings of properties in Hong Kong.
- Advised a Singapore bank in a US$50 million subscription facility for a pan-Asia real estate fund.
- Advised the manager of a Hong Kong REIT on the refinancing of a portfolio of 84 properties in the U.K.
- Advised the manager of a Hong Kong REIT on its bridge facility for the acquisition of a portfolio of properties in the U.K.
- Advised the lender in a financing of a commercial property in Hong Kong held through a joint venture controlled by an American alternative investment manager.
- PCLL, University of Hong Kong, 2014
- LLB, University of Hong Kong, 2013