Justin Lui is an associate in Ropes & Gray’s Hong Kong office and is a member of the firm’s Litigation and Enforcement practice. Justin focuses his practice on complex commercial litigation, and anti-corruption due diligence and investigations.
Prior to joining Ropes & Gray, Justin worked in two other international law firms and a leading bank in Hong Kong.
- Assisted on anti-corruption investigations in China, India and Southeast Asia.
- Undertaken anti-corruption due diligence for private equity clients in China, India and Southeast Asia.
- Assisted a multinational medical device company in a Foreign Corrupt Practices Act investigation led by the US Department of Justice and the US Securities and Exchange Commission.
The following transactions were completed prior to joining Ropes & Gray
- Bachelor degree in law, Keele University, 2007
- PCLL, University of Hong Kong, 2008