Kirsten S. Linder
Kirsten is a senior attorney in the firm’s asset management group. She focuses her practice on representing investment advisers and private fund sponsors on a wide variety of fundraising, regulatory and compliance matters. Kirsten also represents broker-dealers on various regulatory and securities law issues.
Prior to joining Ropes & Gray in 2020, Kirsten was an associate at another large international law firm, where her clients included registered investment advisers and private fund sponsors.
- Represents registered investment advisers on a wide range of corporate, regulatory and compliance matters.
- Assists advisers in registering with the Securities and Exchange Commission and in developing Advisers Act compliance programs.
- Advises clients on Exchange Act and FINRA Rule compliance.
- JD, Georgetown University Law Center, 2013; Executive Notes Development Editor, The Tax Lawyer
- BA (Political Science, English), Tufts University, 2006
Admissions / Qualifications
- California, 2017
- Massachusetts, 2013