Lily is a legal manager in Ropes & Gray’s asset management group. Lily has extensive experience in cross border mergers and acquisitions, foreign direct investments, restructuring, employment, and general corporate advisory in China. Lily represented clients of various industries including internet finance, manufacturing, health care, insurance, R&D and pharmaceutical.
Prior to joining Ropes & Gray, Lily was an associate with a leading international law firm in Shanghai. Lily passed the PRC Bar Exam.
- Advised Lufax of Ping An Group of China on its private financing and merger transaction of over USD 1 billion.*
- Advised ResMed Ltd on its acquisition of Curative Medical and several subsidiaries in China which carry out manufacturer and sale of medical devices.*
- Advised Ping An Good Doctor on its initial public offering on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange and pre-IPO restructuring.*
- Assisted Rockwell Collins in establishment of joint ventures Tianjin.*
- Advised a leading health care company in China on its A-round financing and internal restructuring.*
- Advised a global leading insurance company on its Series D investment in a PRC well-known online platform.*
- Advised a leading U.S. electronic products manufacturer on its merger with a China listed company.*
*Experience prior to joining Ropes & Gray
- LLM, The University of Chicago Law School, 2020
- LLB, Fudan University, 2015
Admissions / Qualifications
- New York, 2021