Lynda (Reddy) Levenson
Lynda (Reddy) Levenson is a funds attorney in the asset management group. Lynda advises a diverse range of companies and funds on domestic and cross-border mergers & acquisitions, private equity transactions, emerging company/venture capital transactions, financing transactions and general corporate governance.
Matters completed prior to joining Ropes & Gray:
- Represented Transocean in its $3.4 billion cross border acquisition of Songa Offshore.
- Represented Carmike Cinemas Inc. on its $1.1 billion merger with AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc.
- Represented Pamlico Capital on its acquisition of Symplr.
- Represented Roark Capital Group in connection with its acquisition of OrangeTheory Fitness.
- Represented Evolution Media in its acquisition of The Clio Awards.
- Represented General Electric in its acquisition of Solano Labs.
- Represented Apollo Global Management on its investment partnership with Leighton Holdings Ltd.
- Represented financial institutions, including GSO Capital Partners and Citizens Bank, in connection with acquisition financings.
- LLB, with Honors, Macquarie University, 2008
- BBA, Macquarie University, 2008
Admissions / Qualifications
- California, 2019
- New York, 2013