Associate General Counsel
Malcolm Landau serves as associate general counsel and is a member of the firm’s New Business Intake Committee. Malcolm has more than 20 years of experience leading complex U.S. and cross-border private equity and M&A transactions for public and private companies. Malcolm’s broad range of experience includes working both as in-house counsel and with external clients on joint ventures, strategic alliances, debt and equity capital market transactions and corporate governance and reporting.
Malcolm has published articles in The M&A Lawyer and The New York Law Journal, among other publications, and was recognized by the Legal 500 for his experience managing large projects.
- Malcolm Landau, Danielle Do, “Locking Up the Public Deal: Seeking Certainty in Uncertain Times,” Metropolitan Corporate Counsel (April 2010) and The M&A Lawyer (March 2010)
- Malcolm Landau, “Raising Capital Through PIPEs,” M&A Supplement to the New York Law Journal (2008)
- Malcolm Landau, “The Director’s Role in M&A Transactions,” Board Governance (2008)
- JD, New York University School of Law, 1993
- BA (Economics), Queens College, 1990