Michelle Liptakova is an associate in Ropes & Gray’s asset management group in London. Michelle trained at the firm’s London office and gained experience in private equity, private investment funds and tax groups. Michelle also spent six months on secondment to the firm’s Hong Kong office, where she worked in the finance group.
Prior to joining Ropes & Gray, Michelle gained experience in international arbitration at a leading arbitration practice.
- Acting for Nordic Capital on the formation of Nordic Capital IX (€4.3 billion)
- Acting for Partners Group on secondary transactions
- Acting for Bain Capital on its US$18 billion acquisition of Toshiba Memory Corporation from Toshiba Corporation, by way of a Bain Capital-led consortium including Apple, Seagate Technology, Kingston Technology, Hoya, Dell Technologies and SK Hynix
DisclaimerRopes & Gray International LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in Delaware, United States of America and is a recognised body regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (with registered number 521000).
- LPC, BPP University, 2017
- LLB (Law with Transnational Legal Studies), King's College London, 2014
Admissions / Qualifications
- England and Wales, Solicitor, 2019