Natalie R. Linendoll
Natalie Linendoll rejoined Ropes & Gray in 2015 as counsel in the corporate department. She is a member of the life sciences group, where her practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions, licensing and collaboration transactions, service and outsourcing relationships and manufacturing and supply arrangements. Her clients are primarily companies in the biotech, medical device and pharmaceutical industries. In addition to transactional work, Natalie also regularly counsels companies on a range of corporate governance and commercial matters.
Prior to rejoining the firm, Natalie was general counsel at Razorfish, a digital media company. She also served as an Army officer for five years prior to law school.
- Represented Pfizer in its $130 million acquisition of two meningitis vaccines from GlaxoSmithKline.
- Represented Genzyme Corporation in connection with the acquisition of Caprelsa®, a rare disease therapy to treat symptomatic or progressive medullary thyroid carcinoma, from AstraZeneca.
- Represented Heptares Therapeutics in a licensing and product development agreement with Teva Pharmaceuticals to exploit small molecule CGRP antagonists discovered by Heptares for the treatment of migraine headaches.
- Represented Johnson & Johnson in connection with the acquisition of a leading manufacturer of orthopedic implants for small bone fixation.
- Represented Becton Dickinson on the divestiture of its vertebral augmentation business to Stryker.
- Represented Becton Dickinson on the divestiture of its sterile injectable business to Fresenius Kabi.
- Represented Pfizer in its acquisition of AstraZeneca’s late-stage small molecule anti-infective business.
- Represented Magenta Therapeutics in its license from Novartis of a clinical-stage program to support the use of stem cell transplantation in a variety of disease settings.