Patricia C. Lynch
Patricia leads the firm’s U.S. securitization practice and advises on a wide range of structured finance transactions, including collateralized loan obligations (CLOs) and other loan securitizations, receivables-backed variable funding note facilities and whole-business securitizations. She also works with investment funds on credit fund leverage facilities and subscription facilities and with corporate borrowers on large cap and middle market financing transactions, including syndicated credit facilities, ABL facilities and high yield bond issuances.
- Represented Bain Capital Credit, LP on the structuring of multiple CLOs involving more than $6.5 billion in assets under management.
- Represented TPG Real Estate on the structuring of a $1.8 billion CLO secured by high-yield real estate loans.
- Represented a private credit fund on the establishment of a $300 million structured leverage facility secured by its portfolio of middle market loans.
- Represented a private credit fund on the establishment of a $125 million structured leverage facility secured by its portfolio of middle market loans.
- Represented a family of private equity funds on a $1.2 billion multi-fund subscription facility.
- Represented a private equity fund on a $50 million subscription facility.
- Represented a private equity fund on a $15 million subscription facility.
- Represented Alliance Laundry Systems, LLC on its $400 million variable funding note receivables facility.
- Represented West Corporation on its $185 million receivables securitization facility.
- Represented Dunkin’ Brands, Inc. on its initial $1.7 billion whole-business securitization (the first ever whole-business securitization), on its more recent $2.6 billion whole-business securitization and a subsequent refinancing.
- Represented Domino’s Pizza, Inc. on a $1.625 billion whole-business securitization and its subsequent refinancing.
- Patricia Lynch and Patricia Teixeira, “Investor views of fund subscription lines,” Global Legal Insights – Fund Finance, 3rd Edition (March 2019)
- Quoted, “A New Form of Private-Equity Financing Is Starting to Take Off,” Barron’s (November 6, 2018)
- Quoted, “D.C. Circuit Court Vacates Dodd-Frank’s Credit Risk Retention Rule As It Applies to CLO Managers,” The Hedge Fund Law Report (April 5, 2018)
- Thomas Draper and Patricia Lynch, “Investor views of fund subscription lines: The ILPA guidelines and the market response,” Global Legal Insights – Fund Finance, 2nd Edition (February 2018)
- Thomas Draper, Patricia Lynch and Dan Coyne, “Capital call subscription facilities: the borrower’s view,” Global Legal Insights - Fund Finance 2017 (February 2017)
- Quoted, “How the Volcker Rule could have succeeded,” IFLR (March 28, 2016)
- Quoted, “If US regulators could turn back time,” IFLR (March 21, 2016)
- Speaker, “ILPA Guidelines and Investor Panel,” 8th Annual Global Fund Finance Symposium (March 21, 2018)
- Panelist, “Fund Finance Market Panel Update,” Fund Finance Summer Update conference (September 7, 2017)