Raishay is an associate in Ropes & Gray’s litigation and enforcement practice group. Her practice focuses on complex civil litigation and antitrust merger review.
During law school, Raishay interned at the Suffolk County Superior Court in Massachusetts, the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Maryland, and the Office of the Connecticut Attorney General. Raishay won the Best Appellee Brief Prize in First-Year Ames Moot Court, as well as Dean’s Scholar Prizes in First Amendment and Legal Research & Writing.
- Drafted appellate briefs and prepared for oral argument for a major cancer treatment center seeking relief under the Administrative Procedure Act before the D.C. Circuit.
- Represented DraftKings before the FTC in its proposed merger with FanDuel.
- Defended directors against shareholder derivative actions alleging securities violations and breaches of fiduciary duties in state and federal courts.
- Counseled a pharmaceutical manufacturer on trial and appellate litigation challenging state drug pricing laws.
- Assisted in drafting amicus curiae briefs in two U.S. Supreme Court cases, Gloucester County School Board v. G.G and Dimaya v. Lynch.
- Co-author, “The Future of Antitrust Claims at the ITC,” Law360 (May 15, 2018)