Randy Limberg joined Ropes & Gray in 2019 as an associate in the private equity transactions group in New York.
Prior to joining the firm, Randy was a corporate associate in the New York office of a premier U.S. law firm, where he advised clients on mergers and acquisitions, securities offerings and banking and finance transactions.
Matters prior to joining Ropes & Gray include:
- Represented The KION Group AG in connection with its $2.1 billion acquisition of Dematic.
- Represented a publicly-listed multinational information and analytics company:
- in connection with its acquisition of certain assets related to automobile crash reporting.
- in connection with its formation of a joint venture focused on providing client hosting and infrastructure services.
- Represented Mylan N.V. in connection with its hostile takeover bid for Perrigo Company plc.
- Represented the lead arrangers of multiple committed debt financings and related financing transactions made available to public companies and to affiliates of private equity sponsors, including EQT, KKR and Permira.
- Represented the initial purchasers in connection with the $3.8 billion 144A/Reg. S high-yield senior secured notes offering, $200 million 144A/Reg. S high-yield senior secured tack-on notes offering and $550 million 144A/Reg. S high-yield senior subordinated notes offering of TransDigm Inc. A portion of the proceeds of the senior secured notes offerings were used to fund the acquisition of Esterline Technologies Corporation.
- Co-author, “Market Trends: Leveraged Finance,” Lexis Practice Advisor (May 22, 2017)
- JD, cum laude, New York University School of Law, 2015; Staff Editor, NYU Journal of Law & Business
- BA (Organizational Studies), high distinction with honors, University of Michigan, 2011