Stephanie Lapidus focuses her practice on representing private equity firms and public companies in connection with mergers, acquisitions, strategic investments and other general corporate matters in a broad range of industries, including pharmaceuticals, technology, consumer products, energy/infrastructure, and retail.
- Represented Exeter Capital in partnering with NOBULL, a high growth athletic footwear, apparel and accessory brand.
- Represented Castanea Partners in its
- investment in Tatcha LLC, a luxury skincare company
- investment in Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams, LLC, a retailer and wholesaler of branded artisanal ice creams
- investment in Brew Dr. Kombucha, LLC, a producer of kombucha beverages
- investment in Simms Fishing Products, a manufacturer of technical fishing apparel and accessories
- investment in Fitness Anywhere LLC, a developer of innovative suspension training equipment and content under the TRX® brand
- investment in Donald J. Pliner, Inc., a designer of men’s and women’s footwear and accessories
- investment in Proenza Schouler, LLC, a leading footwear and accessories designer
- investment in Ippolita, a luxury jewelry brand
- A consortium of hospitals in a sale transaction for a tri-gen power plant servicing the hospitals.
- Represented TSG Consumer Partners in connection with its investments in CytoSport, Alexis Bittar, Radio Systems Corporation and Raybern’s
- Represented Genstar Capital in its acquisition of Telestream, a world-class provider of live and on-demand digital video tools and workflow solutions
- Represented Planet Fitness in its sale to TSG Consumer Partners
- Represented Samsonite in connection with its acquisitions of the High Sierra, Speck and Gregory brands.
- Represented State Street Bank in its acquisition of the fund administration services business of Goldman Sachs
- Represented EMCOR Group in its $455 million acquisition of RepCon Strickland, a provider of refinery and petrochemical services
- Represented Eversource in its merger with Northeast Utilities, which created one of the nation’s largest utilities, with an enterprise value totaling $17.5 billion
- Represented Veolia and I Squared Capital in their acquisition of the Kendall Square Power Station, a 256 megawatt producer of electrical and steam energy
- Represented Becton Dickinson in its acquisition of CRISI Medical Systems
- Represented the underwriters in the IPO of Foundation Medicine, Inc.
- JD, cum laude, Georgetown University Law Center, 2011; American Criminal Law Review
- BA, summa cum laude, Tufts University, 2008
Admissions / Qualifications
- Massachusetts, 2011