Stephanie Lapidus focuses her practice on representing private equity firms and public companies in connection with mergers, acquisitions, strategic investments and other general corporate matters in a broad range of industries, including pharmaceuticals, technology, consumer products, energy/infrastructure, and retail.
- A consortium of hospitals in a sale transaction for a tri-gen power plant servicing the hospitals.
- Represented TSG Consumer Partners in connection with its investments in CytoSport, Alexis Bittar, Radio Systems Corporation and Raybern’s
- Represented Genstar Capital in its acquisition of Telestream, a world-class provider of live and on-demand digital video tools and workflow solutions
- Represented Castanea Partners in its acquisition of Proenza Schouler,LLC, a luxury fashion brand
- Represented Planet Fitness in its sale to TSG Consumer Partners
- Represented Samsonite in connection with its acquisitions of the High Sierra, Speck and Gregory brands.
- Represented State Street Bank in its acquisition of the fund administration services business of Goldman Sachs
- Represented EMCOR Group in its $455 million acquisition of RepCon Strickland, a provider of refinery and petrochemical services
- Represented Eversource in its merger with Northeast Utilities, which created one of the nation’s largest utilities, with an enterprise value totaling $17.5 billion
- Represented Veolia and I Squared Capital in their acquisition of the Kendall Square Power Station, a 256 megawatt producer of electrical and steam energy
- Represented Becton Dickinson in its acquisition of CRISI Medical Systems
- Represented the underwriters in the IPO of Foundation Medicine, Inc.