Tamim Lasker joined Ropes & Gray in 2020 as an associate in the finance department. Prior to this, Tamim trained in the London office of a Magic Circle law firm where he acted for private equity and banking clients on a range of financing and corporate mandates.
Tamim is fluent in Spanish and Arabic.
- Advising a Dubai based Islamic bank as lender in relation to a revolving murabaha facility of $1,500,000,000*
- Advising an alternative asset manager in relation to a term loan facility of €50,000,000*
- Advising an investment bank in relation to a term loan facility of £80,000,000*
- Advising a leading international retailer on its global financial restructuring*
- Advising a Partners Group portfolio company in relation to a management incentivisation plan*
- Advising an emerging markets private equity firm in relation to the bolt-on acquisition of a university in Nigeria*
*Experience prior to joining Ropes & Gray
DisclaimerRopes & Gray International LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in Delaware, United States of America and is a recognised body regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (with registered number 521000).
- LLM (Commercial Legal Practice), BPP Law School, 2018
- Graduate Diploma in Law, BPP Law School, 2017
- BA (European and Middle Eastern Languages), University of Oxford, 2016