Teo Larsson Sax
Teo Larsson Sax joined Ropes & Gray in 2016 as an associate in the corporate department. Teo represents U.S. and non-U.S. investment advisers, private investment funds, and registered open- and closed-end investment companies in a range of transactional, regulatory, and compliance matters. He also provides advice regarding derivatives transactions and related trading arrangements with brokers and custodians.
- Co-author, “Converting Traditional Open-End Funds into ETFs,” The Investment Lawyer (July 2019)
- Co-author, “Board considerations in converting open-end funds into ETFs,” Fund Board Views (May 23, 2019)
- Author, “Masterworks on Loan: A Case Against Use-Tax Exemptions Based on Prior Out-of-State Use,” The Tax Lawyer, Vol. 68, No. 4 (Summer 2015)
- JD, cum laude, Georgetown University Law Center, 2016
- BA (Philosophy), cum laude, Dartmouth College, 2013