Victoria K. Lloyd
Victoria Lloyd is an associate in Ropes & Gray’s private equity real estate group. Victoria trained at the firm’s London office and gained experience in the tax, special situations, banking finance and real estate departments of the firm.
She advises on transactions with a real estate asset focus including single asset and portfolio acquisitions and disposals, real estate finance transactions and restructurings.
- A real estate investment fund as lender for the origination and syndication of a mezzanine financing secured against a portfolio of properties in the London private rented sector.
- A South African investor on the acquisitions and related financings of grade A office buildings in central London.
- Exponent Private Equity on the real estate elements of its sale of Pattonair, a global aerospace and defense supply chain provider to Platinum Equity.
- A mezzanine debt provider for the origination of financing secured against a portfolio of properties in Leeds.
- TH Real Estate, a leading real estate investment firm, in providing finance for a portfolio of commercial properties in London. The properties are to be converted into co-working office spaces.
- Dutch pension fund APG on its acquisition of a 75 per cent. interest in Edinburgh St James Unit Trust, a joint venture with TH Real Estate, and its £600m equity commitment to fund the redevelopment of the £1 billion 1.7 million sq.ft. St James Shopping Centre in Edinburgh, one of the largest UK real estate transactions in 2016.
- Avenue Capital on its controlling investment and debt commitment into Hawthorn Leisure, a new company set up to acquire two portfolios of tenanted and leased public houses located throughout the UK.
- TPG Capital in connection with its acquisition of a majority stake in Poundworld.