Tori Landale joined the private capital transactions group at Ropes & Gray in early 2022.
Prior to joining the firm, Tori was an associate at a top-tier law firm in Australia, where she engaged in mergers and acquisitions and private equity transactions on behalf of private equity firms, funds, and sponsors across a range of sectors, including real estate, transport, and manufacturing. During this time, Tori worked on multi-jurisdictional transactions across Asia Pacific, Australia and the Middle East.
Tori is admitted to practice as a solicitor in Victoria, Australia and is seeking admission in California.
- Victoria Landale and Max Cameron, “Retail Leases Act 2003 (Vic) – Leases falling in and out,” Australian Property Law Bulletin (September 2019)
- JD, University of Melbourne, 2018; UCLA Law Foreign Legal Study and Exchange Program Student
- Bachelor of Professional Communication, Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, 2014
Admissions / Qualifications
- Victoria, Australia, 2019
- High Court of Australia, 2020