Colin is an associate in the firm’s private capital transactions group. He represents private equity firms and strategic investors in mergers and acquisitions, minority investments and divestitures across a broad range of industries. Colin also regularly advises private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies on corporate governance and equity matters. During law school, Colin interned with the Honorable Donald L. Cabell, U.S. Magistrate Judge at the U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts. Prior to law school, Colin served in the U.S. Army Judge Advocate General’s Corps as a military justice paralegal.
- Represented Bain Capital Private Equity and Crosspoint Capital Partners in the acquisition of ExtraHop, the leader in cloud-native network detection and response.
- Represented Northleaf Capital Partners and AVALT in their acquisition of AMAROK, LLC, a leading provider of perimeter security solutions.
- Represented ORIX Capital Partners in connection with the sale of RoadSafe Travel Systems, Inc. to Investcorp and Trilantic North America.
- JD, summa cum laude, Suffolk University Law School, 2020
- BA (English), University of Massachusetts Amherst, 2013
Admissions / Qualifications
- Massachusetts, 2021